1.    #1  
    HP sent me a replacement touchpad. When I got it I Booted it up it goes to the HP logo and does nothing. The hp logo doesn't pulsate or anything; the home button doesn't light up either. Sometimes it shuts down and restarts to the Hp LOGO again without me doing anything. I have tried All the button combos. I can get a hard reset, but it does nothing and I can get it to go to the USB mode, and plug it into the computer, but it doesn't show up as anything more than a bootie device which I cannot access.
    I called HP and they are saying it is defective and needs to be replaced. This will be my 4th time trying. Anyone have any advice.
    Have installed any other OS's on your device? I had this problem after installing Arch Linux. I found a solution but it required using Bootie to push a uImage to the TouchPad enabling you to connect with the Linux core.

I then had recreate the file system and flash with the doctor. I can refer you to the guide to do this, but it would be at your own risk.

Will.
  3.    #3  
    No.. this was unable to boot straight from the repair place. I sent it back to them.