1.    #1  
    I mistakenly formatted my HP Touchpad from my computer. Now the Touchpad is stuck at the HP logo screen and does not do anything. Anyone know how to fix this? I am really worried.
    Find the version of webOS Doctor for your TouchPad here

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

(either WiFi or 4G)

Follow the instructions here:

How To Recover - WebOS Internals

If you can, hold the power and Home/Center button for approximately 15 seconds, until it forces a restart, and immediately hold down the Volume Up button until you see a giant USB symbol (Recovery Mode). then carry on with the instructions.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    I was able to get the TouchPad into the recovery mode. When I tried hooking it up to WebOs Doctor, it was working but then got stuck at 12 percent. i tried to google this and saw it was a common problem but was unable to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by darksyed View Post
    I was able to get the TouchPad into the recovery mode. When I tried hooking it up to WebOs Doctor, it was working but then got stuck at 12 percent. i tried to google this and saw it was a common problem but was unable to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I had that problem with the doctor once. I eventually re downloaded the doctor and it then finished for me.
    I must have had a bad download. Perhaps you can give that a try?
    Yeah I have had that and I have a semi-solid solution.
    Reset the touchpad (center+pwr for 10sec).
    Boot into recovery.
    Rerun doctor.

If that doesn't work, reset and turn off. Turn on again into recovery and re-doctor.

Hope this helps.
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html