Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    some of us UK types and more still have the now boring and annoying november/sports edition........ still
    And you think that's bad? The German App Catalogue still has the July-issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    The German App Catalogue still has the July-issue.
    Wow.............
    ??? i have the november edition of the german App Catalogue
    greetings from Germany :-)
    How can we get the new version it is really annoying having it say November each time you look in it, are we not all open source now so no restrictions on catalogs!
    yes, I am sick of those moody looking sports girls!
    leobloom likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by philliprobert View Post
    yes, I am sick of those moody looking sports girls!
    Mine is so old that Quick Office and HP Movie Store are recommended downloads and an app to follow the Baseball All Start game in the US. I didn't even get to the moody girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaitch32 View Post
    Mine is so old that Quick Office and HP Movie Store are recommended downloads and an app to follow the Baseball All Start game in the US. I didn't even get to the moody girls.
    I have the Spring version of the catalog. It seems to have newer apps.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by old_geekster View Post
    I have the Spring version of the catalog. It seems to have newer apps.
    I get the new apps but I also am stuck with old apps in the catalog itself. I like HPplay as a media player but it looks for a server that doesn't seem to exist anymore. It still plays media after the connection error and I can still sync with my desktop though. I haven't tried the iTunes import because I don't have it. Some of the apps just have N/A on the green button.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I'm also still stuck on November here in Canada, no featured app page at all.
    i just hot my touchpad back after getting a new case again( second time in a month) and now I cannot even get on the HP app catalog, it just has the yellow warning sign on it
    What gives with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbalancerguy View Post
    i just hot my touchpad back after getting a new case again( second time in a month) and now I cannot even get on the HP app catalog, it just has the yellow warning sign on it
    What gives with that?
    That may mean that it is a corrupt installation. Why, I would not know since you just got it back from HP. Here is a recent article on how to reinstall the default apps.

http://www.webosnation.com/deleted-d...-internalz-pro
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12