1.    #1  
    I am having a small problem with my 64GB TouchPad.

I bought both Quell and Quell reflect when I was using my original 32GB unit, and everything worked just fine. I sold it when I got the 64GB one, and transfered my profile to the new one.

The problem I'm having is this: the awards listed in both Quell games are a bit wonky. Any awards that are dependent on a specific amounts, say Collect so many pearls or Complete so many levels perfectly, instead of showing the amount required show "%d" instead.

Also, a bunch of awards at the bottom say "Awards are disabled in lite version" even though I paid for the app, and it IS running the paid version, not lite version.

Is this issue specific to the 64GB TP, or are other users having this issue?

BTW, I have on multiple occasions done a total wipe and doctor of the TP, so there aren't any residual settings or anything on the unit that I know of.

Anyone know W T F is going on with my TP?!?
    Last edited by CyberPhunk; 03/04/2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: lol, can't use ***! ;-)
    Check that the webOS version is the same.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Check that the webOS version is the same.

-- Rod
    Umm, I sold the 32GB TP that I originally bought them on before 3.0.4 or 3.0.5 were released, so, not the same version anymore.
    The 64GB TouchPad runs the exact same webOS as the base TouchPad. The only difference is the clock speed of the processor (still the same silicon) and the size of the storage chip. There's no difference with regards to the OS version.

As for what's causing Quell to go funny... I don't know.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPhunk View Post
    I am having a small problem with my 64GB TouchPad.

I bought both Quell and Quell reflect when I was using my original 32GB unit, and everything worked just fine. I sold it when I got the 64GB one, and transfered my profile to the new one.

The problem I'm having is this: the awards listed in both Quell games are a bit wonky. Any awards that are dependent on a specific amounts, say Collect so many pearls or Complete so many levels perfectly, instead of showing the amount required show "%d" instead.

Also, a bunch of awards at the bottom say "Awards are disabled in lite version" even though I paid for the app, and it IS running the paid version, not lite version.

Is this issue specific to the 64GB TP, or are other users having this issue?

BTW, I have on multiple occasions done a total wipe and doctor of the TP, so there aren't any residual settings or anything on the unit that I know of.

Anyone know W T F is going on with my TP?!?
    I have this app on my 32gb touchpad and it does the exact same thing so it's not a problem with a particular type of touchpad. Also noticed that the slide to card view gesture does not work when the app is full running, card button works still thankfully. I got this app some time ago during one of those free 6pack app promos and is the FULL HD version.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I also have the same issue with both versions, and mine is a 32gb black. Does the same thing on my Pre3 as well. You're not alone, well you might be, but not on this issue. Not specific to the 64gb.

I'll add that I always have to start the Quell games in portrait mode. If I'm in landscape when I start the apps, they don't render the two sides properly, and end up displaying usable space only in the center portion of the screen. Just thought I'd add that to the Quell discussion.

Cheers.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
  7.    #7  
    Alright, glad to know it's not a problem with my specific TP. I also noticed that a bunch of awards at the bottom don't have a title, they just say "Awards are disabled in lite version", even though I PAID for both of them, FULL HD versions.

Now to get Fallen Tree Games to fix the issue. ;-)

*edit*
    Posted a link to this thread on their FaceBook page, hope it helps.
    Last edited by CyberPhunk; 03/05/2012 at 03:26 PM.