1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there is a way to backup the notes I have made in the notes/memos app included in webOS?

Are they backed up to my profile, or do I have to back them up manually?

The reason I ask, I'm going to install CM9.

I figure to keep potential issues at a minimum, I'm going to do a complete wipe of the unit. Then just re-install preware and basic patches, and go through the install process for CM9.

Start clean as it were.

I'm backing up everything I can, all my media/documents and save/restore info. I just want to verify whether the notes are backed up to my profile, and if not, how to back them up manually.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by CyberPhunk; 03/04/2012 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPhunk View Post
    I was wondering if there is a way to backup the notes I have made in the notes/memos app included in webOS?

Are they backed up to my profile, or do I have to back them up manually?

The reason I ask, I'm going to install CM9.

I figure to keep potential issues at a minimum, I'm going to do a complete wipe of the unit. Then just re-install preware and basic patches, and go through the install process for CM9.

Start clean as it were.

I'm backing up everything I can, all my media/documents and save/restore info. I just want to verify whether the notes are backed up to my profile, and if not, how to back them up manually.

Any help would be appreciated.
    CyberPhunk, I can't find anything that states the data is backed up to your profile. Personally, I don't believe that it is.

I wouldn't be concerned about wiping all of the data before installing CM9 ICS. I installed it without any problems and have done two upates. Everything works great. I used Reverend Kyle's (RevTV) video on Youtube to do do the install. It is very detailed.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    Memos are backed up to your webOS Account.

A full list of what is and isn't backed up: Palm Support : Using Backup

Before doing anything like CM9, I would install Save/Restore, make a backup of all your data, and copy it onto your computer.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
    I just doctored my TP and all the notes came back. Just make sure you have a recent backup using the backup app.