1.    #1  
    I'm new to the Touchpad and having problems with the WiFi. I can always get it to connect but, it seems to have a long pause when it is talking to the router and then errors out. The status light just stops blinking during these pauses. I have read/tried all the tips I can find on this site. Any help would be great. The router is a Cradlepoint MBR 1200.
    Last edited by Untraceable79; 03/04/2012 at 01:44 AM.
    Can the TP reliably connect to other routers? How are your other devices (PCs, printers, NAS, phones, TVs, etc) on that router? Any lags? Try pinging the router.

If you can change channels on the router, do so. If it does not work, temporarily disable router security then test the connection.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Can the TP reliably connect to other routers? How are your other devices (PCs, printers, NAS, phones, TVs, etc) on that router? Any lags? Try pinging the router.

If you can change channels on the router, do so. If it does not work, temporarily disable router security then test the connection.
    Not sure, I only tried it at my house. PC, PS3 and laptop all work fine. The router has no security and I have it set to auto channel. CradlePoint MBR1200 Failsafe Gigabit N Router for Mobile Broadband | CradlePoint I would love to get this thing working all the time.

Beacon Period :75
    RTS Threshold :2347
    Fragmentation Threshold :2346
    DTIM Interval :1
    802.11d Enable : no
    Wireless Isolation : yes
    WMM Enable : yes
    Short GI :yes
    Extra Wireless Protection :yes
    The settings recommended here improved my connection. I have never had good luck with auto channel so always manually select a channel.
    Also, since security is disabled, check the LAN client list to see how many clients are connected to the router (under LAN or status). And try a low channel like 1; avoid the default ch 6.