1.    #1  
    Hello there.. I'm in the UK but the App store is showing Euro prices as opposed to Pounds(sterling). Regional and date/time settings are correct. My profile is also on two other pads and they are fine. Not sure what I can do to change this. Any clues or advise ?

Many Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rides View Post
    Hello there.. I'm in the UK but the App store is showing Euro prices as opposed to Pounds(sterling). Regional and date/time settings are correct. My profile is also on two other pads and they are fine. Not sure what I can do to change this. Any clues or advise ?

Many Thanks
    That setting is only done through the first use of the device so as long as you chose the correct country UK it "should" have used the pounds. Was this device activated in the UK? Did you purchase the device open-boxed?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    Many thanks for replying.

Interesting, I did buy the unit open box and I guess it's first use was in Ireland. The unit was however reset. and I had assumed (wrongly) it took its setting from my profile.

Is there anyway I can change it now ?
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    I think it is something HP have to change in their database. Might be worth calling HP support?
    Quote Originally Posted by rides View Post
    Many thanks for replying.

Interesting, I did buy the unit open box and I guess it's first use was in Ireland. The unit was however reset. and I had assumed (wrongly) it took its setting from my profile.

Is there anyway I can change it now ?
    The Touchpad is "supposed" to have its First Use interchangable unlike the phones but its possible that this one is stuck. This can be verified and believe can be fixed with the Impostah app if you skip first use after the erase. look for Impostah in preware or quick install.

Otherwise, yes contact webos support and they will escalate this to the server admins to get the device purged from the server to allow a fresh setup.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  6.    #6  
    Many thanks for the advice. Excellent forum as usual