1.    #1  
    I'm getting the low disk space warning?

To conserve space, I want to remove applications that I hardly use. What is the best way to remove these apps but keep the ability to reinstall down the road?

THANKS for any help!
    yeah space is pretty limiting, its a shame webOS doesnt have anything like an old amigaOS program i used to have back when my first harddrive was only 20MB and sounded like a helecopter taking off, space was tight on there as well and i eventually had a program on amigaOS called EPU which could transparantly use XPK compression libraries to compress/uncompress with user configured different drives/assigns, bit like how winblows can compress folders and they turn blue in the folder list.

Would be nice to have a similar transparant compression ability which we could use in non-essential locations, or even our application folder if desperate, im sure if ageing amigas could do it then linux/webOS could do it seeing as amigaDOS was very unixalike in some ways.

For reference:

Aminet - util/pack/epu14.lha
    http://de4.aminet.net/util/pack/xpk_Source.readme

ahh bring back the days of XPKNUKE, XPKSQSH and XPKMASH'ing all my hd space to infinity.
    purchased apps btw can be redownloaded after their deleted, their marked against your profile so can be aquired again for free, and preware can ofc be downloaded anytime.