1.    #1  
    Am I the only one not being able to view mail body text on my TP, when syncing with EAS account ? I have no problem with it on my Pre3.
    Sometimes the html version is attached to the mail, and I have to open it in the browser. That's not handy.
    WebOS still makes sense.
  2.    #2  
    My Pre 3 started doing it: no text in mail body.

Is it because I'm thick, and am supposed to know some great patch / tweak to fix it ? Well it still doesn't work.
    This is becoming unusable. Hmm... S3 mini doesn't look to bad. It's the right size. Well you're right: I'm disappointed.
    WebOS still makes sense.
    Tried standard rebooting, and connecting to a good WiFi signal? Do your other apps work OK?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Tried standard rebooting, and connecting to a good WiFi signal? Do your other apps work OK?
    Well... I've got no problems with my gMail, or my ISP "standard" mail box. Everything works fine, except for the mail from exchange (work mail).
    On android no problem, on IOS no problem. Only a problem on webOS . My Pre 3 & TP shows nothing in mailbody (when mail is opened), but there is a html file attached, which contains the mailbody. I can sometimes read the mail by opening the html file ( not a good UX), mostly it can not be opened.
    WebOS still makes sense.