webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > No mail body ?? (Exchange) on TP 3.05
No mail body ?? (Exchange) on TP 3.05

Old 02/29/2012, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Am I the only one not being able to view mail body text on my TP, when syncing with EAS account ? I have no problem with it on my Pre3.
Sometimes the html version is attached to the mail, and I have to open it in the browser. That's not handy.
Old 12/08/2012, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

My Pre 3 started doing it: no text in mail body.

Is it because I'm thick, and am supposed to know some great patch / tweak to fix it ? Well it still doesn't work.
This is becoming unusable. Hmm... S3 mini doesn't look to bad. It's the right size. Well you're right: I'm disappointed.
Old 12/08/2012, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tried standard rebooting, and connecting to a good WiFi signal? Do your other apps work OK?
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: karstenskov
Old 12/08/2012, 02:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
Tried standard rebooting, and connecting to a good WiFi signal? Do your other apps work OK?
Well... I've got no problems with my gMail, or my ISP "standard" mail box. Everything works fine, except for the mail from exchange (work mail).
On android no problem, on IOS no problem. Only a problem on webOS . My Pre 3 & TP shows nothing in mailbody (when mail is opened), but there is a html file attached, which contains the mailbody. I can sometimes read the mail by opening the html file ( not a good UX), mostly it can not be opened.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0