First off thanks for viewing and trying to help. I created this because I can't find an answer to my problem. I have looked through forums, etc and have called the helpline at HP but they were going to charge me to try to fix it because it was out of the 90 day warranty however it still had 173 days left on a different warranty? I didn't understand, but they were not going to guarantee they could fix it so I said I would call back.
Here is my problem.
Touchpad won't turn on!
1. I turn on my touchpad
2. The black screen goes a little lighter and the hp logo appears in the middle
3. The screen gets a little lighter (how it does when it turns on) and the hp logo is still on in the middle
4. After 10 seconds, the screen turns totally black
5. The whole process is repeated
6. and it keeps going and going and going
I have tried to reset by holding both buttons
I have tried to hold the top button and pressing the bottom button 10 times, then 15 times
I have tried holding the buttons and the volume buttons
When I plug it in, the picture of the electric cord shows up on the touchpad
The bottom button lights up white
can anybody help me?
Thank you so much in advance