Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by techlover10 View Post
    I apologize for the inaccuracy. I based that piece of knowledge on the reviews I read of the original HP. Many complained of the lack of an easily accessible power button. I have updated my post to reflect this.
    Well, I wouldn't call it easily accessible, , but it's there. It's easy enough to get to but not without picking it up to expose the bottom of the keyboard first. I really never touch it, it powers down fairly quickly and wakes a few seconds after pressing a key so I never really need to use it. If I was packing it for travel, I'd turn it off to prevent it from possibly turning on in transit possibly wearing the batteries down. I'm still on my first set of batteries, not sure how long they will last, knock on wood.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Forgot what brand it is, but at Fry's I saw a neat bluetooth keyboard for $25 or so that basically was a mini one like the kind you'd use for texting or you see on other devices, so eh, being from my generation it's pretty cool and cheap. Gonna have to get one next payday to test and see if it works at all...the TP is basically compatible with any bluetooth keyboard right?
    I did read the reviews talking about the power switch being weird...just they didn't say anything about it actually being a physical switch/button. I like the button the Motorola has though, very easy to access. And yes, the touchpad is compatible with any Bluetooth HID (human input device). Some, though, such as mine, need to be switched to the generic profile before working with the HP. I wouldn't recommend small Bluetooth keyboards though, because what I've read seems to say they aren't very reliable and you might be better off saving up for a fullsize. I don't personally have one though, so I can't say for sure.
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Xezat View Post
    Forgot what brand it is, but at Fry's I saw a neat bluetooth keyboard for $25 or so that basically was a mini one like the kind you'd use for texting or you see on other devices, so eh, being from my generation it's pretty cool and cheap. Gonna have to get one next payday to test and see if it works at all...the TP is basically compatible with any bluetooth keyboard right?
    If you get it please post your thoughts, have been considering getting a small keyboard for HTPC use. Also wouldn't be bad for when I don't want to lug the full size BT KB. Depending on the size a mini might fit in the case I normally use.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Daily Steals Today Mobile has the Logitech Portable Wireless iPad Keyboard with Case and Stand for $29.99 + $4.99 Shipping & Handling.
    Logitech® Tablet Keyboard For iPad
    Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad (Keyboard-and-Stand Combo) (920-003241)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12