Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SmartFah
  1.    #1  
    Iím watching the NBA All Star weekend tonight on TNT and I was pleasantly surprised to see a TouchPad during a Sprite commercial. Hereís the video below, youíll clearly see the TP at the 9 sec mark.

This commercial; along with the refurb TouchPadís that have recently become available online at Best Buy & Newegg, itís clear that webOS is the Zombie OS that just wonít die.

Long Live webOS!

[YT]v=CAJtdEzSW_E[/YT]
    andersondiaz and bluenote like this.
    haha. Nice find!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Iím watching the NBA All Star weekend tonight on TNT and I was pleasantly surprised to see a TouchPad during a Sprite commercial. Hereís the video below, youíll clearly see the TP at the 9 sec mark.

This commercial; along with the refurb TouchPadís that have recently become available online at Best Buy & Newegg, itís clear that webOS is the Zombie OS that just wonít die.

Long Live webOS!

Click to view quoted video
    I just saw it on youtube
    *sigh*... if only HP could realize what they have and could have a phenomenal return were they to hit the market with a T2 version and this time show it at it's true value, and prepare with getting as many developers for quality apps.

I don't believe that you need 100 cheap versions of an app that does the same things, just a few (3-4) quality ones to pick from.

But... oh well...
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    It almost sounds like they say "the 'tablet' that can't be bottled up..." although they really say "talent"...but I like the "tablet" version...maybe that could be the Open webOS tag line on it's first tablet?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!