1.    #1  
    I'm considering selling my HP Touchpad. I've enjoyed it for a few months and in that time set up my Box.net account, which I want to keep. I have a couple of questions or concerns:

Do I maintain ownership of my Box account even if I sell my Touchpad? How do I prevent the buyer of my Touchpad from accessing it or assuming ownership? Do I simply log out and change the password? Thank you.
    Nothing.
    If you sell your Touchpad, just do a full secure erase.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripht View Post
    I'm considering selling my HP Touchpad. I've enjoyed it for a few months and in that time set up my Box.net account, which I want to keep. I have a couple of questions or concerns:

Do I maintain ownership of my Box account even if I sell my Touchpad? How do I prevent the buyer of my Touchpad from accessing it or assuming ownership? Do I simply log out and change the password? Thank you.
    Your Box account is yours. It can be used with your PC, iOS or Android devices as well.
    yup its not tied to your hardware, its just an account you can use pretty much on anything afterwards, just make sure the sold touchpad doesnt have your login credentials.
    Yeah, do a complete secure wipe of the unit, and use your Box account from your PC or whatever you replace the TouchPad with.
    They can't revoke your account...lol.