1.    #1  
    Just ran across this. I had it as a saved search favorite, and it just showed up.

Rather than providing a link, just search for FB359 at bestbuy.com

Refurb 32 GB for $239.99.
    Last edited by UbuntuIsGreat; 02/24/2012 at 12:27 PM.
    Anyone going for this to see if they actually ship one?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    Can't find it, if I search for "HP Touchpad". I had a favorite saved with the model number. I just happened to check it, and there it was.

Would like to test it by ordering another one, but somehow, I don't think the Mrs. would understand. Would be a quiet weekend.
    Searching for "HP touchpad refurbished tablet" also finds it, without a billion extra wong hits.
    I
    Last edited by creepingmee; 02/24/2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: accidental post
    *sigh* Not shipping to Canada again.
    it's back on newegg also for the same price
    Devices:
    HP TouchPad WiFi 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.2 Kernel 3.0
    HP TouchPad 4G 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.1 MBM Beta
    HTC One (T-Mobile)
    Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012
    Apple iPhone 4 (Verizon)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer765 View Post
    it's back on newegg also for the same price
    I was going to start a new thread about it, but I'll just post the Neweeg links here instead; The 16gb are going for $225 , and 32gb for $260. They also come with a free Verizon sleeve & free shipping.

Newegg.com - Refurbished: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB Refurbished Tablet - Black Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060(1.2GHz) 9.7" XGA 1GB Memory 16GB Storage Adreno 220

Newegg.com - Refurbished: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB Refurbished Tablet - Black Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060(1.2GHz) 9.7" XGA 1GB Memory 32GB Storage Adreno 220
  9.    #9  
    Newegg dropped the price for the 16GB refurb to $214.99 with free sleeve & free shipping. 32GB refurb dropped to $239.99.

Newegg.com - hp touchpad refurb
    Last edited by UbuntuIsGreat; 03/09/2012 at 08:59 AM.
    Saw a couple refurb 32 gb units at microcenter, same price.
  11.    #11  
    I have a question for a moderator. Would it be possible to have a sticky for TP price alerts? I'm always on the look out for a spare TP and would be happy to post any findings. I'd rather alert my fellow webosnation members before the rest of the world finds out about a good deal. It would probably be a good idea to make it clear that some prices & availability change rapidly and that some deals posted might not be legit. The popularity of the TP could bring out scammers.

Also, I did a google search a while ago and found a website, PC Connection / Mac Connection that shows 2 separate 32GB refurb TP's with 2 different item numbers (one for $239 and the other for $219) I'm wondering if the $219 item is supposed to be a 16GB. I've never ordered from this company and know nothing about them. Search - PC Connection
    Quote Originally Posted by UbuntuIsGreat View Post
    Newegg dropped the price for the 16GB refurb to $214.99 with free sleeve & free shipping. 32GB refurb dropped to $239.99.

Newegg.com - hp touchpad refurb
    Newegg dropped the price of the 32GB to $234.99; BestBuy is still at $239.99
    Quote Originally Posted by UbuntuIsGreat View Post
    Would like to test it by ordering another one, but somehow, I don't think the Mrs. would understand. Would be a quiet weekend.
    Or a very loud one . . .