Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Not trying to pile on you or any other users, but what is your main usage of the TP? In general I find web browsing better in portrait, this is why so many use multiple monitor setups with at least one in portrait. Most of what I do on my TP is optimized in portrait, also an easier way of holding while using (left hand holding/supporting while right hand does input).
    Usage? Lots of surfing.. Movies.. emails.. and was happy when 'Xecutah' finally offered Landscape orientation too!

VKB is also more 'ergonomic' in Landscape, I find.

Human natural field of vision is surely much 'wider' than it is 'tall'.. perhaps that also has something to do with it?

I don't have any problem with smoothness but I do almost everything landscape except occasionally I'll go portrait when browsing the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Usage? Lots of surfing.. Movies.. emails.. and was happy when 'Xecutah' finally offered Landscape orientation too!

VKB is also more 'ergonomic' in Landscape, I find.

Human natural field of vision is surely much 'wider' than it is 'tall'.. perhaps that also has something to do with it?

I hate surfing on the "shorter" page. E-mail I get, but I still do my e-mail in portrait almost constantly. Maybe it's because I am almost always holding mine and rarely have it sitting somewhere unless I am using the BT keyboard. I dunno, I'm different in more ways than just this.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12