1.    #1  
    ok, this may be a stupid question, but how the heck do you "save target as" from the web browser? My wife has training videos that she has to download off a website and its getting a bit old to have to save them to her laptop and then transfer to the touchpad. Seems like my only options with the touchpad are to watch them streaming but she needs the option to watch them when she isn't online.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pyruvi View Post
    ok, this may be a stupid question, but how the heck do you "save target as" from the web browser? My wife has training videos that she has to download off a website and its getting a bit old to have to save them to her laptop and then transfer to the touchpad. Seems like my only options with the touchpad are to watch them streaming but she needs the option to watch them when she isn't online.
    In preware there is an app called "download that". Just copy paste url
    if it can be downloaded by the browser, it will download to the downloads directory automatically. If you have Internalz (homebrew) or Gemini (in app catalog) you can then move them around on the USB partition to where ever you want.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...