Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    This morning I got up via the alarm on my Pre Plus. After showering and whatnot, I grabbed my TP to check Email and some other things and the time made me about jump out of my skin. I grabbed the Pre ready to head out the door and noticed the time was different. I had to go to the clock in the car to figure out which one was right.

Seems my TP's clock is about 9 minutes fast and has been all day. Any ideas?
    At the risk of over-simplifying the issue, have you tried shutting it down, then turning it back on? My TP's compass was way off one day (by about 90 degrees) and it didn't correct itself until I did a restart. Just a thought.
    Had it been airplane mode for an extended period of time? My phones get way out of time if I keep them in airplane mode too long.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Had it been airplane mode for an extended period of time? My phones get way out of time if I keep them in airplane mode too long.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Agreed my phones that are in airplane mode are way off, so it the one touchpad that rarely gets used (turned on but not used much right now).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    This is a known issue with webOS, but I thought it was fixed with 3.0.5. If you search the forums, I returned a TP within a month of launch for this problem.. The fastest way to fix it is to go into Time and change off of time sync, then turn it back on.