1.    #1  
    I have used the Kindle Beta reader on my TP for a few months now. I don't know what happened, but the corners of the screen suddenly have strange, patterned concentric circles....but only when this particular reader is open. It doesn't happen on other apps or other pages.

Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this? The jpg is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have a similar issue. But mine are "grey" lines from the top to the bottom. But I see it when ever my screen is mostly white. As most of what I do has a lot of color or black, it isn't too annoying.

When I changed my back ground to black on the Kindle Reader, it isn't quite as annoying.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks....will try that. You're right...it's not too terribly annoying, but definitely a little distracting. The screen used to be nice clean white....not sure why the tinges of blue circles now. Also even MORE confused as to why it only happens in the Kindle app and not other apps/webpages, etc.

The blue concentric circles appear on all 4 corners of the Kindle app screen.
    I can't say for sure about yours. But my lines are "always" there. they are just more visible when I have the screen as mostly white.

I am sure that my appeared after I dropped my tPad on a hard tile floor. OUCH!
  5.    #5  
    Yikes! Yeah, I have been very careful to look at the screen on other applications, such as web use. I went to google.com, which is mostly a white screen and the corners of the screen are just fine....no blue circles. It's only with the Kindle app. In fact, when I have the Kindle app up and I click the home button to reduce the screen, I can still see the blue circles in the smaller, reduced throwaway card.
    if you take a screen shot, do they show up in the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMe79 View Post
    Yikes! Yeah, I have been very careful to look at the screen on other applications, such as web use. I went to google.com, which is mostly a white screen and the corners of the screen are just fine....no blue circles. It's only with the Kindle app. In fact, when I have the Kindle app up and I click the home button to reduce the screen, I can still see the blue circles in the smaller, reduced throwaway card.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if you take a screen shot, do they show up in the picture?
    Have not tried that yet with the TP...don't even know how to take a screenshot But will check it out...