1.    #1  
    I seem to be no longer able to run YouTube videos on my touchpad with the flash player. I'm kinda annoyed because I can get them with Flash off, but I cannot get the true fullscreen player like I can with Flash. Flash is working elsewhere, but YouTube is just giving me an empty black box. Did they up the Flash version requirement? Anyone else have this problem? Please help, thanks.
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
    Since webOS 3.0.4 (and later 3.0.5) came out youtube had been hit or miss for me as well. Rebooting my Touchpad fixes it maybe 60% of the time but is the only solution I have found so far.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I just clear the browser cache when this happends, reload the page and it starts working again..
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  4.    #4  
    It's working now.. Yesterday I rebooted to no avail, but when I shut it down for the day and booted it up today it started working again. It seems kinda strange...that is the first time that has happened to me.
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
    Quote Originally Posted by techlover10 View Post
    It's working now.. Yesterday I rebooted to no avail, but when I shut it down for the day and booted it up today it started working again. It seems kinda strange...that is the first time that has happened to me.
    That's been happening to me as well, the YouTube website seems to work sometimes(hit or miss kind of thing). I had to resort to restarting the TouchPad several times before getting it to work properly. I guess that due to the fact that the TouchPad has an older version of mobile Flash(v 10.3), there might be some type of problem when YouTube content tries to download given users a empty black box.

And unfortunately, there hasn't been any sort of announcements from HP about updating the Flash Player to the latest Adobe mobile Flash software v11. The only tablets which seems to be using the latest Flash Player is blackberry playbook and some androids tablets, but don't know why HP stayed behind regarding this matter. Let's hope that someday we can continue viewing flash content on our TouchPads, and not get a warning logo saying to update the flash player to the latest version of Flash 11.
    Not much of a YouTuber, but I just tried it and it worked for me.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel