1.    #1  
    Has anyone noticed or solved these problems? Running the latest Uberkernel @1.5GHz, but had these issues just the same before that. Stock browser.

1. Frequent "ERROR: Unable to load page". Sometimes resolved by trying again, other times not. No problems w/ same URLs on another computer on same LAN, same IP settings from DHCP.

2. Long pause when loading a page. The blue progress line stops halfway between the forward-arrow and left edge of the address box for up to 30 seconds (most often 10-15 seconds).

TIA.
    Last edited by CHouseman; 02/18/2012 at 05:09 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Interesting that no one had any comment. I've found that both of my browser issues are solved with the stock browser that comes with Android ICS, having installed the Alpha 2 release of cyanogenmod 9 yesterday. And yes, I do have flash support in that browser, and it's "only" running @ 1.2 GHz.

Conclusion: The webOS browser sucks. Can't see much future for webOS on the TP unless Open webOS addresses such problems.
    I've had the above problems too. They are very frustrating
    I have had the exact same problem ever since I loaded 3.0.5. Perhaps someone can work out what is happening and then maybe a fix. With the browser usually I can ignore the messages and carry on. However, last night I wanted to download some stuff using Box.net. I found I could not log into the service with it complaining I had no Internet connection. I had to reboot to fix
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Am a heavy user of the browser and have never experienced either problem. I suspect you're not getting many comments from others for the same reason. Sounds like it could be a network issue rather than a browse problem.
    I agree, I dont think it is a browser problem. Does sound like something bad is happening in the network stack.
    have exactly same issue. Loads half the page and then hangs for 10~15 secs. Even if links are displayed you can't select them before page has finished loading. Some sites are worse than others in terms of when or how long the browser hangs. Very frustrating. Have always run webOS 3.0.5 so don't know if that had any impact. Have system patches like addblock and muffle logging etc. but uninstalled adblock and made no difference. Router is running wpa2, no wep in the mix (touchpad network settings show WPA personal)
    Quote Originally Posted by CHouseman View Post
    Has anyone noticed or solved these problems? Running the latest Uberkernel @1.5GHz, but had these issues just the same before that. Stock browser.

1. Frequent "ERROR: Unable to load page". Sometimes resolved by trying again, other times not. No problems w/ same URLs on another computer on same LAN, same IP settings from DHCP.

2. Long pause when loading a page. The blue progress line stops halfway between the forward-arrow and left edge of the address box for up to 30 seconds (most often 10-15 seconds).

TIA.
    I've had the exact same stuff happen. You're not alone, as others have suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHouseman View Post

TIA.
    I have problem #2 quite often and am using the Advanced Browser. Also have frequent screen freezes after a page loads. I will be unable to scroll up or down for several seconds That's really frustrating.