Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By atg284
  • 2 Post By eshum
  • 3 Post By pml
  1.    #1  
    Would rather the TouchPad and webOS get fixed than see one of these other operating systems get ahead--the baddoids,tizmoids, shamdroids etc of the world???

Join those of us proud of our community to cheer on the folks that are volunteering their time to fix our devices and our operating systems. Just tap the link below the webOS-OS

webOS-OS

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...s-whos-me.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Would rather the TouchPad and webOS get fixed than see one of these other operating systems get ahead--the baddoids,tizmoids, shamdroids etc of the world???

Join those of us proud of our community to cheer on the folks that are volunteering their time to fix our devices and our operating systems. Just tap the link below the webOS-OS

webOS-OS

Amen! Complaining doesn't solve any problems and makes those working diligently to make it better rethink their commitment. Hang in there things will get better.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    Well one thing worth complaining about with the current TouchPad is the case cracking issue since its not realy something we ourselves can fix unlike the software shortcomings within WebOS itself. It's realy in HP hands on resolving that issue with the TP and the more complaints they get the more likely they might eventual decide to do something about it.

I cant wait until WebOS is fully open sourced myself
    You are right. There should be a slogan:
    "Tired of HP? Buy Apple next time!"
    Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rioachim View Post
    No problem in the world would make me buy anything apple
    I have no cracks clinks clanks or clicks it just works so no complaints!
    no complaints here
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  8. pml
    if apple is the solution, I want my problem back ;-)
  9.    #9  
    Getting over 400 views on this thread in just a few days, would be great if people could go over to the other thread in the first post to support webos internals efforts to improve webOS....
    Quote Originally Posted by pml View Post
    if apple is the solution, I want my problem back ;-)
    +1.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I won't lie. The recent problems with the 3.0.5 update have me thinking about selling the Touchpad and getting a more useful tablet.

Besides the normal issues, there is flash obsolescence and a web browser that is starting to not be able to cut it.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
    I won't lie. The recent problems with the 3.0.5 update have me thinking about selling the Touchpad and getting a more useful tablet.

Besides the normal issues, there is flash obsolescence and a web browser that is starting to not be able to cut it.
    an alternative is to support those already rewriting code to get you a better browser