Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1.    #1  
    NOTE: MORE BOOT LOGO's A FEW POSTS DOWN (Logo's Available - Minimal, Amiga, Enyo, Palm, EnyoWare)
    NOTE: Their all rubbish except the enyo one imho (ill stop making more crap now, but would be nice to have a collection of other peoples all combined into 1 post somewhere).

does what it says, swaps a webOS logo between both orientations (handy for touchpad but pointless for pre3)

copy with internalZ or similar to....

Touchpad = /usr/palm/sysmgr/images
    Pre3 = /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/1.5

should work after a luna restart or full restart if something glitches...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by geekpeter; 02/18/2012 at 10:02 AM.
    Is there a script change in addition to the image file?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  3.    #3  
    nope, just like the other few threads on new images, their provided as is for manual install.

personally i just have a windows shared folder that i dump webOS files into and use the Enyo Network Drive Mapper tool to link it to my touchpad and pre3, then internalZ copies direct from windows box to webOS.

or just cable up and copy the files the normal way.
    I've already replaced my splash images, I just want to know how to get em to rotate. ;-)

I have them in the right places, and they fade in and out, but they do not rotate. They have never rotated, even with the updates.

6.    #6  
    well they wont rotate as in spin if thats what u meant, they just fade from portrait to landscape, all boot images just fade between 2 images.
  7.    #7  
    Version2 : Added a Touchpad bootlogo thats ONLY good if you have ever been an Amiga user in the past, if not then you wont have a clue why the 2nd bootimages would be mildly amusing.

if you havent been an Amiga user, then just pretend this post isnt here.
    sidotij and jcmarcos like this.
  8.    #8  
    PORTRAIT: ENYO Logo for Pre3 or Touchpad
    Soorma, addiarmadar and tonyw like this.
  9.    #9  
    LANDSCAPE: ENYO Logo for Pre3 or Touchpad
  10.    #10  
    PORTRAIT: PALM Logo for Pre3, rotate self 90/manually for Touchpad.
  11.    #11  
    LANDSCAPE: ENYOWARE LOGO for Touchpad

Ill end my rubbish attempts right here and hope someone gets annoyed at these less than ameteurish ones enough to go make some professional ones for all
    I like them all, nice work
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  13.    #13  
    im a tad more realistic than ppl trying to be nice (i like being lied to however ), i know their all a bag of nails (cmon out u genious hidden webosnations artists) except the enyo one which is on my pre3, and touchpad atm, now i need to scour some old posts i saw a while back for how to rip apart the webos doctor to get the bootlogo permanant on my pre3 so i dont have the stock hp one briefly.

time to potentially break my pre3.
    Last edited by geekpeter; 02/18/2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Does anyone know the file name of the first hp logo when booting (Not the splash screen files the on before it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildun101 View Post
    Does anyone know the file name of the first hp logo when booting (Not the splash screen files the on before it)
    My prior understanding (based upon something Rod W mentioned back when the first Pre(-) 2.1 meta doctors came out) is that the image is not part of luna. Ex: If you metadoctor; that initial logo is replaced by the webosinternals tux before moving onto your luna bootlogos
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildun101 View Post
    Does anyone know the file name of the first hp logo when booting (Not the splash screen files the one before it)
    You mean the 1st boot.. 'BootLogo' I think.. (TGA)Image in boot/boot-images.tar.gz? But also built into the kernel?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    You mean the 1st boot.. 'BootLogo' I think.. (TGA)Image in boot/boot-images.tar.gz? But also built into the kernel?

Thats the one, but whats the \dir? Is there anyway to replace it?
    Heres a touchpad landscape boot I made for the Miller Coors merger.
    Still trying to figure out how to get my landscape images to stop showing in portrait. Any ideas?

Rotate the image in a photo editor and re-apply?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast