Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Seems like some of my swipe to remove on notifications registered as clicks so now I got a whole bunch of search options.

I know they can be unticked in the Just Type preferences but how do I delete them, swipe right wont work?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Seems like some of my swipe to remove on notifications registered as clicks so now I got a whole bunch of search options.

I know they can be unticked in the Just Type preferences but how do I delete them, swipe right wont work?
    Talking about the recent searches that populate when you use the just type? If so, look the black x to the far right of each entry of that list and tap on them. Its kinda hard to see with the background similar color to the x.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Talking about the recent searches that populate when you use the just type? If so, look the black x to the far right of each entry of that list and tap on them. Its kinda hard to see with the background similar color to the x.
    No, I its inside preferences of Just Type, the list that governs what search providers to list. Its filled with crap I accidentally installed by not making a proper swipe ie. it was registered as a click and hence installed the search provider.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Ohhhh ok.

This can be done through web app. Go into prefercences and clear history. First make sure to uncheck all those website search options through just type preferences. Then you'll notice they're all gone.
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 02/14/2012 at 02:39 PM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....