1.    #1  
    I received this mailer today from an online retailer I previously purchased from. THey claim to have 32 GB TP's for sale. Although, it certainly isn't at a discount, but for those still searching for a *new* TP, this is an option.

HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 9.7" Tablet PC w/ WebOS 3.0, Qualcomm Snapdragon Dual Core APQ8060 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 32GB Storage, 1.3MP Webcam, 802.11n FB356UT#ABA at 3B Tech - Buy computer parts, notebooks, desktops, & home electronics

I felt as though I should share
    you can also follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/coveredwagonkid
    That's not a lot different than amazon's price.http://www.amazon.com/HP-TouchPad-9-...bosnation0e-20
    I'll find one for $220 some day.
    You plug your phone in?
    Woosh. Re: "I'll find one for $220 some day."

Keep looking. They're out there. Last month, I bought our 3rd TP on CL. It was listed at $175 (16GB, Brand New Sealed) and the ad was there for a week. The seller said they rec'd calls, but no one came to pick it up.

Also, I've been noticing the 16's on (the online auction) for around $200, used. Some of them even came bundled with a Touchstone charger for that price. Of course, there's a bit of a risk in buying a used TP, but one thing I've noticed, is that many come with a case and screen protector already installed.

I'm wondering when the prices will start to drop, once battery life expectancy diminishes.

Personally, if I ever decided to buy a spare, I wouldn't pay more than $175 for a 16 with a TouchStone, simply because I don't have an immediate need for one.

One other thing I find interesting, is that the ones that say "Not working" still are getting a high dollar. Whats that all about?

Good Luck and keep looking !
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I purchased my 32GB used from a seller in PA on EBay. It came with a padded pouch, an odd stand and Touchstone charger for 225 plus shipping. It was reset to factory settings and has worked like a charm from day one. I did get an HP case on Amazon, to protect the screen and allow it to be charged on the touchstone with the case on. No problems. Be patient and play the last second final bid game. Those still trying sell used ones for 300+ with no accessories are dreaming.

I have found myself using the TP 95% of the time. My laptop is gathering dust on the desk.
    pre2930
    IIIxe>VIIx>Vx>Zire72>Treo755p>Pre+>Touchpad/Samsung Galaxy S3
    I bought one last week for $249.00 at Microcenter.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I just snagged one on ebay under a webOS 3.0.4. title listing for 140.00 from some pawn shop. Box,case, and " accessories". If you look hard enough you can get a descent price. My HPre 3 though is a different story. I think I overpaid on those. (dammit.)
    Last edited by Balooz; 02/15/2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: autocorecteded.
    I grabbed an extra one from Woot recently. I really wanted the 16GB but ended up getting the 32GB just because I wanted an extra tablet to use for music. I would love to find a couple more 16GB ones for $150-175 to give as gifts to a couple friends but I don't think I would pay much more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by pre2930 View Post
    I purchased my 32GB used from a seller in PA on EBay.

I'm from PA. I don't know if this increases or lessens my chances of getting one locally. I know my walmart only had 2 on firesale day, and I got the one, (after quite a bit of rigamarole).

When my battery finally fails, I don't see why i couldn't run it permanently from the touchstone.
    You plug your phone in?
    Bump. This thread is so helpful we should try to keep it at the top as long as possible.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I would really like to pick up another touchpad (either 16 or 32), it's been more useful than I thought!