1.    #1  
    on app catalog, I chose the wrong country. is it possible i change it to another country?
    thanks for any help
    Do an erase apps and data on the device and next time going into the app choose the correct country. Other option is to use app Impostah to change this via the Activation button.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Do an erase apps and data on the device and next time going into the app choose the correct country. Other option is to use app Impostah to change this via the Activation button.
    thanks a lot
    Unfortunately, Iran is not in the app catalog (sorry for the Iranian government). And I can not buy the app!
    check out impostah in preware
    Quote Originally Posted by bahram View Post
    And I can not buy the app!
    Ah snap even with impostah you can only set the country to the supported list since the billing side of things needs to be from that list. Could get prepaid credit cards with billing address of the supported list but that would most likely be not possible with current events going on for Iran

I sincerely hope that your govt doesn't block this site there.

6.    #6  
    Ah snap even with impostah you can only set the country to the supported list since the billing side of things needs to be from that list. Could get prepaid credit cards with billing address of the supported list but that would most likely be not possible with current events going on for Iran

I sincerely hope that your govt doesn't block this site there.
    i hope!
    The Iranian government not elected by us and we hate them
    In all honesty it probably wouldn't matter even if your government was best friends with everyone else. HP's international support for the app catalog is not very good I'm sure they would've added more countries if the touchpad had been successful, but as it is there aren't many places that support paid apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by superhyper View Post
    In all honesty it probably wouldn't matter even if your government was best friends with everyone else. HP's international support for the app catalog is not very good I'm sure they would've added more countries if the touchpad had been successful, but as it is there aren't many places that support paid apps.
    It's not even HPs fault since the US has god knows how many sanctions on Iran that no US-based company can possibly do business there, IE HP.

Quote Originally Posted by bahram View Post
    i hope!
    The Iranian government not elected by us and we hate them
    Indeed. But we still love the people there

It's not even HPs fault since the US has god knows how many sanctions on Iran that no US-based company can possibly do business there, IE HP.
    True, but look at how many unsanctioned countries there are that HP never quite got to.
  11.    #11  
    Indeed. But we still love the people there
    thanks
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    You should be able to set it UK if you like and if you want to buy Apps it can be done with a virtual credit card that is registered in a supported country.

Mywirecard works well with UK catalog, http://www.mywirecard.com/en/mastercard.html
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    You should be able to set it UK if you like and if you want to buy Apps it can be done with a virtual credit card that is registered in a supported country.

Mywirecard works well with UK catalog, mywirecard - MasterCard
    That is worth a shot. The worst that could happen is getting denied through the application process.