Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    As topic, doctored the TP and selected the option to reload all settings and now the calender displays two webOS profiles and apps got the light blue circle to indicate download progress but none will complete the install.

Backup indicated it was two days old even though the Backup app said it did a backup this morning.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Looks like the current restore point for your profile is corrupt. Usually see this when first use activation was bypassed and then later setup a hp webOS account for the app catalog access. Using Impostah, go into the Accounts section to see if there are 2 HP webOS Accounts. If so, can you delete the unwanted one and reboot?

Otherwise the only I know to clear this one out is to turn off backup on the touchpad and do erase apps and data. Your apps will come back but webos account data will not.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I too am having the same problem with duel accounts being listed in My Calendar. I can't seem to see it anywhere else in my tablet.

I saw this 2nd account when I did a Full Erase because my Calendar was showing items after I created them. I had to do a restart in order to see any new items (or see deleted items go away). The full erase, then restored the webOS (and my personal files) back to the tablet.

I can now see my updated items in the calendar, but I have two accounts. I don't mind having the two, as long as they update when I need them.

When I use Impostah to see what accounts I have. It only lists one. I really hate to do an erase again. So, I am going to live with the duel accounts for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by trgrant View Post
    I can now see my updated items in the calendar, but I have two accounts. I don't mind having the two, as long as they update when I need them.

When I use Impostah to see what accounts I have. It only lists one. I really hate to do an erase again. So, I am going to live with the duel accounts for now.
    Having more than one webos account listed in accounts will not hurt the bottom line as long as you're not inputing the PIM data to a webOS account.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....