1.    #1  
    So my fully updated TP was working perfectly. I was connected to my router and surfing with ease. The next day I powered up and saw that it wasn't connected to my network anymore. In fact when I opened up wifi preferences it wouldn't see any routers (I can usually see mine and about 4 of my neighbors'). I turned off the wifi and then back on and the networks showed up again. TP tried to connect to my network, but then it gave me an "Association Failed" and then all the wifi networks disappeared and went back to searching for networks. I'm stumped here. Any advice on what to do?
    Have you tried a device restart?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    Have you tried a device restart?
    Yeah, did a hard shut down. Let it sit for a bit then turned it back on. On the restart it didn't even show any wifi networks
    are you sure your wi-fi is working? have you tried restarting your router?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayteeee View Post
    are you sure your wi-fi is working? have you tried restarting your router?
    Wi-fi is working. My laptop is connected perfectly. My phone is also connected. Maybe there's some sort of wifi patch I don't know about? It seems like every time I shut it down and turn it back on. It can see all these routers for about a minute and then they all disappear and the TP goes back to searching for wifi mode
    I actually do see something similar with my 5GHz network, it comes and goes, but 2.4GHz APs are solid. Since I don't try using the 5GHz with the Touchpad it's not a problem for me.