Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    My Touchpad's screen doesn't work. I don't know what happened. The Touchpad seems to be fine except the touchscreen. I tried to reset it pressing the Power button and Home button, the Touchpad resets but the touchscreen doesn't respond.

And the webos doctor 3.0.5 doesn't detect the tablet.
    Might need a force flash the firmware to which the webOS doctor doesnt do

Are you putting the device into recovery mode before running the webOS doctor?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Might need a force flash the firmware to which the webOS doctor doesnt do

Are you putting the device into recovery mode before running the webOS doctor?

Thanks, that's it. I forgot that step.
    Unfortunately the restoration didn't solve the problem. I think is a hardware issue so I will have to deal with the HP warranty department.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilasVIP View Post
    Thanks, that's it. I forgot that step.
    Unfortunately the restoration didn't solve the problem. I think is a hardware issue so I will have to deal with the HP warranty department.
    Yep go ahead and contact them to get the repair order done. Most likely its a firmware glitch to which they have the equipment there to fix that we don't.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Yep go ahead and contact them to get the repair order done. Most likely its a firmware glitch to which they have the equipment there to fix that we don't.
    Sure, I know they can fix it, I'm concerned because I bought the Touchpad on USA by eBay but I'm living in Spain.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilasVIP View Post
    Sure, I know they can fix it, I'm concerned because I bought the Touchpad on USA by eBay but I'm living in Spain.
    Oh snap!

Warranty services will only apply to the region it was purchased in. Do you have a friend in the US you can send it too?