Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Infinite Jest
  1.    #1  
    4 days now without my touchpad (sent in for crack repair). Using my bulky laptop just aint the same.
    I used my laptop last night and thought the same thing. Even though I'm doing nothing different it was just so big. Its funny too since the Touchpad isn't even the smallest tablet out there even at its own screen size.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The worst part is getting back and it being not as great as you remember it.
    Balooz likes this.
    I would have never purchased a tablet had it not been for the TP being dumped by HP at $99 and $149. Now I can not imagine being with out a tablet. I use computers for mostly information consumption and the TP works very well for that. All that being said, I feel for ya bro, not having your TP while it is out for repair.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric 32gb View Post
    I would have never purchased a tablet had it not been for the TP being dumped by HP at $99 and $149. Now I can not imagine being with out a tablet.
    Same here.
    Why was your tp sent out for repair?
    This is why I bought 2 more touchpads just in case. The withdraw symptoms I'd get being without one would land me on the 5pm news.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  8.    #8  
    Was sent out today at 12:15pm El Paso time. I got the box in one day, lets hope this thing gets to me tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    The worst part is getting back and it being not as great as you remember it.
    Karma just bit me in the ***. The digitizer on the top left portion (in landscape) of the screen decided to die. My sweet baby, you were too young to die!

For your entertainment:
    http://www.box.com/s/0rktja5dg1r2m5yvrnm1
    (FYI they should all be lines like the ones on the right half of each image)
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 02/13/2012 at 04:16 PM.