1.    #1  
    Hey all, recieved my touch pad yesterday and I'm kinda new to all of this, but was trying to install the advance reset options through preware and it says it can't, see ipkg log or something!

Although it will download in Spanish which is weird!

Any ideas

Thanks.
    Welcome to webOS Nation. Due to the current transition from the old format (Precentral.net) to webOSNation.com, those feeds will be unavailable for the next few days until they are updated. Just keep trying or keep checking back here for an announcement for when they are available. Nothing you're doing wrong, just bad timing.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Ahhhh, was starting to wind me up!!!! Will try in a few days time then, thanks for the heads up.
    Damn, so I guess this goes for other apps/patches like Internalz Pro, also? Crappy timing for a doctor. :/
    Thanks for the heads up, though!

(edit: I see now: file manager is the limited reagent in the homebrew.)
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 02/11/2012 at 02:53 PM.
    As of today still cant download it... will keep waiting.
    Finally just gave up waiting and installed the french version since i do speak it.
    It's unable to download the service(s) needed to support it, due to the install script still references precentral.

Check out my post in the thread below about how to install using TP browser and Preware.

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...s-preware.html
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...