Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I have a pre3 and. TouchPad. Both sync to my exchange server. But contacts only seem to synch one way.

on both devices, I can create a new contact and it appears in my Outlook contact list. But the new contact never appears on the other device.

anyone got a fix or a reason why?

alan
    That's a wierd one. So you create a contact on the Pre3 and see it in Outlook but not the touchpad. On the touchpad in contacts, go into preferences and tap Sync Now button. Does that new contact show up?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    That's a wierd one. So you create a contact on the Pre3 and see it in Outlook but not the touchpad. On the touchpad in contacts, go into preferences and tap Sync Now button. Does that new contact show up?
    I tried that. No success. What did work was to delete the Exchange account on the TP, wait for all the contacts to disappear and then re-create the account. Then (after about 30 mins), the new contacts appeared.

But I don't want to do that every time.....

IT's something inside WebOS, I think, It happens both ways (pre3 and TP). I'm not sure that WebOS ever syncs after the initial one. I need to do more investigation (I'll create a contact in Outlook and see if it appears).

Alan
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    created a contact in outlook. About 30 mins later I went over to my TouchPad. Nothing. Did a manual sync and waited 5 minutes. The contact appeared.

I don't get it.

alan