1.    #1  
    In the web browser, the pop-up lists of web page forms are always opening in the dead center of the screen regardless of where the actual form element is located. Is this new to 3.0.5 or did it occur in 3.0.4 and I just didn't notice it then?

To see what I am talking about, scroll to the bottom of any Forum on this website (just before you get to the black Mobile Nations section) you will see some drop list selectors. All of these open in the middle of the screen instead of connected to the box.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    no this has been there since 3.0.4 and happens in youtube also

apparently ppl here hardly use their touchpad to notice any bugs at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickz View Post
    In the web browser, the pop-up lists of web page forms are always opening in the dead center of the screen regardless of where the actual form element is located. Is this new to 3.0.5 or did it occur in 3.0.4 and I just didn't notice it then?

To see what I am talking about, scroll to the bottom of any Forum on this website (just before you get to the black Mobile Nations section) you will see some drop list selectors. All of these open in the middle of the screen instead of connected to the box.
    It will appear in the middle of the screen to ensure that it's always visible and elements do not get cut off. This is intended behavior.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    It will appear in the middle of the screen to ensure that it's always visible and elements do not get cut off. This is intended behavior.
    OK thanks. I guess I just never noticed that before.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

I have noticed this. I guess I just never thought to complain about it. It still works, just is annoying.

But from a bug fix perspective, this should be noted.
    Maybe I need to Dr. Drop down lists for me are always connected to the box they refer to..??

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities