1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am new to all this so please be patient with me. I currently downloaded CM7 for my touchpad and decided after a few days that I didn't like it. ( I know, I know I shoud have given it a try) nonetheless, I followed the instructions on how to remove it and it was sucessufull. However now I am only showing to have 27GB of free space instead of 29.2. I only have 4 apps downloaded on webos.

I understand I might need to redo my partitions (which is way over my head) but I can't find any links that will let me do it using a mac.

Any Help would be great.

Thanks.
    ~27gb sounds about right. Due note that on the 32gb touchpad, some of that space is taken aside for the webOS /var partition.

If you want to confirm that all the extra partitions have been removed and there is no lingering unpartitioned space, then get the app Tailor, found in preware or quick install, to look at your allotted spaces.

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Application:Tailor
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    ~27gb sounds about right. Due note that on the 32gb touchpad, some of that space is taken aside for the webOS /var partition.

If you want to confirm that all the extra partitions have been removed and there is no lingering unpartitioned space, then get the app Tailor, found in preware or quick install, to look at your allotted spaces.

Application:Tailor - WebOS Internals
    Thanks. I've been looking for something that does this.