1.    #1  
    So when I do a Google search on one of my Windows computers, on the left side of the results there is a long list of categories you can restrict the search to, including Discussions. If I do the same search on the Touchpad, the list is different and Discussions isn't there. I'm logged to Google on the PCs and the Touchpad.

Is there any way to get the Touchpad version to match the desktop version?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmm View Post
    So when I do a Google search on one of my Windows computers, on the left side of the results there is a long list of categories you can restrict the search to, including Discussions. If I do the same search on the Touchpad, the list is different and Discussions isn't there. I'm logged to Google on the PCs and the Touchpad.

Is there any way to get the Touchpad version to match the desktop version?
    That is because google loads a special webos version of google.com. I wonder why they took the discussions category out.

they need to reconsider this.
    google messed up their searches for webOS a few weeks back.

They also broke the mobile image search page when used on the phones.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...