Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    You can get the serial number by popping out the "sim tray". When holding the TP so that the power button is on the top right, the sim tray is at the bottom right.

HP customer service probably won't give you the profile email address, but they might be able to send your email address to the owner.
    I too lost my Touchpad and had it returned by a good samaritan. He would not take a reward either...
    My wife left it in a shopping cart at Home Depot
    Thank God for honest, and kind people.

One question for the forum, I clicked "Erase Device" on HP Page, how can I stop that process or will I have to reload from backup once it erases????

Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by edwjackson View Post
    One question for the forum, I clicked "Erase Device" on HP Page, how can I stop that process or will I have to reload from backup once it erases????

Ed
    Glad you got your device back! Unfortunately, you can't stop the process, so it will erase once it's fired up and connected to the Internet. You will simply have to log into your account on the device and have it restore. If that's the worst outcome after losing it - just having to wait a bit for it to restore is a small price to pay
    Thanks for the info - guess I'm paying the price (pennies)
    and Yes - I am also glad to have it back
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12