1.    #1  
    First Post ! I just picked up a 16gb TP from Woot! and thus far its been running like a gem. Although, for some reason when I go to Add A CC for the HP App Catalog it won't let me select Visa ? I don't have a Mastercard which is what is currently checked on the touchpad. All I need is for it to let me select Visa on the Payment Method and I would be golden ! Everything is set up correctly. US is the billing country, my webos account is set to English for Language, and USA for country. Anyone have any ideas here ? I'm fresh out. I even cleared my cache, bookmarks, history, and did a restart with no luck. I really want to overclock to 1.5ghz, but I need to buy preware to do so, and I'd also like to be able to buy other apps in the future.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/06/2012 at 06:50 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Okay guys, I figured it out after flipping one way into Portrait mode and then the other way in Portrait I was finally able to click the Visa option and add my CC. I don't know why it wouldn't let me do this in Landscape mode? It makes me think that there may already be some dead spots on my screen ? Wow, that would suck ! Are dead spots common on the TP's ?
    1. It is possible to have dead spots and to find out open device info, tap on menu and select diagnostics. Do the touchsensor test and fill in all blocks. Any fails means there is a touchscreen problem.

2. Preware is a free app and not through the HP app catalog. Go to get.preware.org on your PC to DL and install it through your touchpad. Put your device in devmode to install the app, in device info app again, tap menu and go to customer applications. Type out ##devmode# and all set.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    1. It is possible to have dead spots and to find out open device info, tap on menu and select diagnostics. Do the touchsensor test and fill in all blocks. Any fails means there is a touchscreen problem.

2. Preware is a free app and not through the HP app catalog. Go to get.preware.org on your PC to DL and install it through your touchpad. Put your device in devmode to install the app, in device info app again, tap menu and go to customer applications. Type out ##devmode# and all set.
    I ran through all of the Diagnostics and everything is all systems go ! Thanks for the info !