1.    #1  
    I just received one of the Woot 32gb refurbs that went on sale two weeks ago. It charges fine when plugged in to the USB cable, but nada when I put it in the dock.

Is there a setting to correct this?

Is the problem that HP just didn't fix it properly when it was sent in for repairs and I ended up with a non-fixed TP?
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Hmm, what orientation is it in? The Touchpad won't charge on the Touchstone if it's in upside-down portrait. If it doesn't work in any of them then it sounds like a hardware problem to me.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
  3.    #3  
    I just had a char with CS. The Refurb from Woot is defective so they are sending me a box to send the TP back to HP to see if they can fix it properly this time.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Willing the bet the flex cable from the induction coil was left unplugged.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    did you use the same wall plug and cable? Or was the Touchstone hooked up separately? I only ask because the wall plug is two peices and may not be twisted together properly
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by h2dk View Post
    did you use the same wall plug and cable? Or was the Touchstone hooked up separately? I only ask because the wall plug is two peices and may not be twisted together properly
    I received a woot 32GB unit with a defective USB cable. Going to request a new one from HP.

I wonder if this is why the unit was returned originally...!. (Still glad I got in on this bargain).

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.