Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    So you split the screen into 4 quadrants....already been done with Custom Browser Gestures.

Top L+R for switching cards, bottom for dual waves.....or vice versa
    I might've used wave like 5 times in my 2 years owning a Pre-.
    I used the wave a lot when we had the hide quick launch bar patch. But gesture area is not necessary for the wave, a third party app had wave for old palm os and I had wave on a centro.
    My comments weren't that gestures were required, but that the card swipe is sketchy enough, not sure how it would handle also having to detect wave launcher.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Sounds like a challenge!!!!

Here's to hoping all those goodies will come out this year with the Open Source project!

Then somebody can MAKE it happen!

Expanding on the idea....a quick flick, left or right, to switch cards, and a slow drag, left or right, for wave launchers......no quadrants required!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    i honestly never used wave except. i just hit the launcher button. In fact i once wondered if there should be a way totally disable it.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12