Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alan sh
  1.    #1  
    Apps for the Heart

February 2012 HP TouchPad App Catalog v 5.0.2900 is out.
    I see pandas.
    Mine is still 5.0.2800...
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Mine is stil the old one

PLUS - I'm still on November 2011. Why are the UK being ignored?
    geekpeter likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    Mine is stil the old one

PLUS - I'm still on November 2011. Why are the UK being ignored?
    Not only UK, seems everyone outside US. At least same problem here in New Zealand.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    In the "Must Have Apps" box on the first screen over, both apps say "N/A" on the green button usually containing a price, or "free". Why the "N/A"?

Edit: Scrolled "all the way" to the last and only 4th page, then back, not they have a price or free, don't know why before they read "N/A".
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    actually, just checked. Mine is 5.0.2900 and has been for ages.

alan
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Hey, HP, have you ever heard of other countries aside from the US? People from the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and many more countries are still stuck on November 2011. Come on guys!
    For those of you that get upset by sarcastic humour please read the disclaimer at the end of this post.

Don't you guys get it? The Good Ol' US of A IS the world?

Lemme ask you guys a question?

Do you take part in the world series? No? Then you ain't in the world!

Pay extra, get crap service, cause you guys DON'T count!

Disclaimer : This post was written with tongue firmly in cheek, staring at November 2011 Pivot, in the UK.
    The WebOS GBU (and Palm before it) have never been very strong in supporting the international department. Hell, they've never been strong in the US market either. Frankly after some of the decisions I've seen I'm amazed they can tie their shoelaces in the morning. At least Europe officially got the Pre3...sort of.