1.    #1  
    Hi,

I still have a 7" touchpad that used to run Android out of the box, I experimented that much that i can use the term "used to run" since I can only get it to fastboot now.

Would there be a way to boot a kernel with a ramdisk ? from there I suppose I could create LVM's and start to get webos on it.

Alternatively, if there is a way to get android on it again then ...I would be also happy, but not as happy as when it would run Webos ..
  2.    #2  
    Nobody ???
    I have read your first post already but as I'm no expert in this I didn't reply.
    So have you seen the webosinternals wiki? Memboot - WebOS Internals
    Don't know if it's any help. Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by henri_p View Post
    Hi,

I still have a 7" touchpad that used to run Android out of the box, I experimented that much that i can use the term "used to run" since I can only get it to fastboot now.

Would there be a way to boot a kernel with a ramdisk ? from there I suppose I could create LVM's and start to get webos on it.

Alternatively, if there is a way to get android on it again then ...I would be also happy, but not as happy as when it would run Webos ..
    Did you try to doctor? Maybe there ate SOME files allowing to get the TP in the needed mode …
    webOS is simply fabulous
    ó
    TouchPadís Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004ís post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
  5.    #5  
    hmm... to memboot I need to have already bootie running, on mine i have an android proprietary bootloader which gives me either fastboot or ADB (which I unfortunately screwed up already ) .. I think I should be able to boot a kernel with an ramdisk.. but still trying to figure out how to make that thing
    Quote Originally Posted by henri_p View Post
    hmm... to memboot I need to have already bootie running, on mine i have an android proprietary bootloader which gives me either fastboot or ADB (which I unfortunately screwed up already ) .. I think I should be able to boot a kernel with an ramdisk.. but still trying to figure out how to make that thing
    Henri,
    I think you need "nova-installer-image-opal.uImage", correct?

PM Me, I have everything you need to accomplish what you need to do.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.