1.    #1  
    i got original beast headphone tours
    when i try it on my hp touchpad the sound is not work good like on htc sensation
    im turning beats audio on same problem turn on to off the sound
    is same nothing change i thing something is wrong
    i dont hear any different at all iam on last update webOS 3.0.5
    any idea please to fix it or i try to downgrade webOS ??
    Last edited by slm2008; 02/01/2012 at 03:47 PM.
    Well your first problem is you have Beats headphones!

In all seriousness, do you have a case on your touchpad? If that is the case, then the extra space that the case takes up may not allow your 3.5mm jack to engage completely. You may need to get an extension 3.5mm to get it to engage properly.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    Well your first problem is you have Beats headphones!

In all seriousness, do you have a case on your touchpad? If that is the case, then the extra space that the case takes up may not allow your 3.5mm jack to engage completely. You may need to get an extension 3.5mm to get it to engage properly.
    yes i have case my friend the sound on touchpad is not like when i use htc
    sensation with beast on , on touchpad if beats audio is on or off i didn't hear any different don't know its software problem or what
    any idea friend ?
    Quote Originally Posted by slm2008 View Post
    yes i have case my friend the sound on touchpad is not like when i use htc
    sensation with beast on , on touchpad if beats audio is on or off i didn't hear any different don't know its software problem or what
    any idea friend ?
    Try plugging the headphones in without the case on, see if a more secure connection makes a difference.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    Try plugging the headphones in without the case on, see if a more secure connection makes a difference.
    same problem even when i turn beats audio on or off the sound same nothing change
    i dont know whats the problem here, on htc sensation work great when i turn beats audio on
    do you think the problem from webOS version 3.0.5 ?
  6.    #6  
    i just erase all apps and data and everything
    same problem with beats audio , im thinking to try to downgrade webos 3.0