1.    #1  
    Is it possible to turn off the Just Type feature? For some reason, it randomly activates itself when I'm typing on my bluetooth keyboard. For example, I'll be typing in a document or field in the browser, and halfway through typing, Just Type pops up and I have to minimize it and go back to what I was doing. It's really annoying.

Alternatively, if it's not possible to turn the feature off, has anybody else experienced a problem like this?
    I haven't been hit with that anomaly before. Got some patches installed? If so, run the EPR, remove the theme first if you got one, and re-install them to see if if clears up.

Just type is soo integrated into webOS that I'd not recommend trying to kill it.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    I do have "Make it so" installed. Do you think that could be an issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by pnbui View Post
    I do have "Make it so" installed. Do you think that could be an issue?
    No I don't think so, since all it does is change the text that is shown there. You're not accidently hitting the search button above the number 1/2 keys? I'm sure you would be aware if this is what was causing your problem but its a possibility.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    No I don't think so, since all it does is change the text that is shown there. You're not accidently hitting the search button above the number 1/2 keys? I'm sure you would be aware if this is what was causing your problem but its a possibility.
    Are you talking about a feature on the official HP Bluetooth keyboard? If so, I'm actually using a keyboard case I got on Ebay if that makes a difference.
    is it really just type you are talking about or the browsers url bar which sometimes catches keyboard inputs instead of the formfield which should be filled?

I have this prob too and it can be annoying, but it's a browser only problem for me. So the browser should be fixed for that.
  7.    #7  
    Yep. It's Just Type that comes up (everything minimizes and brings up that screen). It's pretty annoying. I think it may just be a problem with the keyboard case, because I don't remember ever having this kind of problem with the HP Bluetooth Keyboard. Thanks for trying though, guys!
    perhaps it's the "card"-key you are pressing as it seems "Windows"-key translates to card-key on a usual not webOS specific keyboard.

But hey other have the same prob: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3260301