1.    #1  
    when in the app catalog and selecting an app to read the description page or install or remove the back button does NOT take me back to the previous listing page ...this since 3.0.5 ...anyone else seen that? ...what to do?
    So where does it take you? Works for me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So where does it take you? Works for me.
    greys out and sits still ...doesn't navigate back... funny... just put on 17 patch updates and rebooted so it isn't that ...it was a full reboot

shuddI delete the hp app catalog and let it reinstall ?? <== cannot be done with app mgr...
    Last edited by patapoof; 01/29/2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: morr
    Yes. This is one of the problems that the app catalog suffers from when you install the hulu fix. When I remove the hulu fix and reboot, I can use the app catalog again. I believe it is mentioned that the hulu fix breaks the app catalog.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    Yes. This is one of the problems that the app catalog suffers from when you install the hulu fix. When I remove the hulu fix and reboot, I can use the app catalog again. I believe it is mentioned that the hulu fix breaks the app catalog.
    I understand your point and do recall that now that you bumped my memory (touch job since it makes such a tiny target...lol) ...has anyone looked into finding out why it breaks the catalog and thence mybe a fix or patch for the patch ??
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    I understand your point and do recall that now that you bumped my memory (touch job since it makes such a tiny target...lol) ...has anyone looked into finding out why it breaks the catalog and thence mybe a fix or patch for the patch ??
    I don't think that will be possible. The app catalog probably requires you to identify yourself as a touchpad instead of a desktop linux machine, and hulu requires the opposite. Remember, the hulu patch isn't a bug. It's a spoof to fool hulu into thinking you are not on a touchpad, this has a adverse effect on things that need to know you are on a touchpad.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    I don't think that will be possible. The app catalog probably requires you to identify yourself as a touchpad instead of a desktop linux machine, and hulu requires the opposite. Remember, the hulu patch isn't a bug. It's a spoof to fool hulu into thinking you are not on a touchpad, this has a adverse effect on things that need to know you are on a touchpad.
    ...a toggle for those, like myself, who use the hp catalog more than hulu (only occasionally) ??
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    ...a toggle for those, like myself, who use the hp catalog more than hulu (only occasionally) ??
    Indeed, that is why the writer of the script included the uninstaller.

hulu uninstall

to uninstall it so you can use the app catalog again.