Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughain View Post
    Drewsparks, do you know if there are any dependencies for Pandora-tablet in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications? I deleted some crap from the folder, and now Pandora-tablet launches the splash screen and freezes. Any ideas?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Sounds like a risky place to be deleting stuff from, unless you know what you're doing better than I do,
    I understand what is there, which is why I asked if there were any dependencies there for pandora.
    I have uninstalled/installed Pandora Tablet twice so far, and still nothing beyond the splash screen. As best I can tell, the installs went fine, and nothing appears to be missing.

3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughain View Post
    I understand what is there, which is why I asked if there were any dependencies there for pandora.
    I have uninstalled/installed Pandora Tablet twice so far, and still nothing beyond the splash screen. As best I can tell, the installs went fine, and nothing appears to be missing.

Frankly, I'm clueless. Are any other apps acting different? Have you restarted it?
    **Developer of Pandora Tablet for Touchpad** (Click to Download)

@drewksparks_dev on Twitter

Devices: Palm Pre 2 and 32gb Touchpad

I'm a webOS freak, according to my mother.
  4.    #44  
    Everyone, I have successfully submitted a patch to the webOS internals patch feed. This patch is currently only for Pandora Tablet.

On a side note, does anyone here have a TouchPad that is running a webOS version before 3.0.4? I need someone to test compatibility.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hello I installed Pandora tablet then the patch via preware but the 6 skip limit still applies. The jsjsjs $file$ $is$ &$quot$;$60$*$0$*$1000$&$quot$; $when$ $I$ $open$ $it$ $with$ $internalz$. $Running$ $TouchPad$ $3$.$05$. $Am$ $I$ $doing$ $anything$ $wrong$? $Anyone$ $experience$ $the$ $same$ $thing$? $Thanks$.

6.    #46  
    Did you restart after installing?
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I also installed the patch and the limit still occurs. I looked in the jsjsjs $file$ $and$ $it$ $was$ &$quot$;$60$ *$60$* $1000$&$quot$;. $I$ $then$ $changed$ $it$ $to$ &$quot$;$60$ *$0$* $1000$&$quot$; ($In$ $Pandora$ $Tablet$, $it$ $would$ $be$ $com$.$drewksparks$.$pandora$-$tablet$ $instead$ $of$ $com$.$palm$.$pandora$) $and$ $it$ $seems$ $to$ $be$ $working$ $fine$. $Did$ $about$ $10$ $skips$..... $Running$ $3$.$0$.$5$.
    Thanks again drewksparks!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Yes I restarted after installing.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewksparks View Post
    Everyone, I have successfully submitted a patch to the webOS internals patch feed. This patch is currently only for Pandora Tablet.

On a side note, does anyone here have a TouchPad that is running a webOS version before 3.0.4? I need someone to test compatibility.
    I can't find the patch... maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-internals/all/
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Does anyone know why the skip limits are built into Pandora? I do.
    Last edited by twack; 02/12/2012 at 05:09 PM.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  11.    #51  
    Sorry guys, the patch had to be removed because preware doesn't support the patching of third party applications. I'll upload the patch files to the first post when I get a chance. Sorry, everyone.

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Pandora users please read:

Pandora | Skip Limit

If this is abused, which this thread is based on, they will probably start device sniffing and cut us off. I will be very unhappy if that happens as I am a long time subscriber to Pandora. Please consider the consequences of your actions and don't do it.
    Have you uploaded the skip file yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Pandora users please read:

Pandora | Skip Limit

If this is abused, which this thread is based on, they will probably start device sniffing and cut us off. I will be very unhappy if that happens as I am a long time subscriber to Pandora. Please consider the consequences of your actions and don't do it.
    Good point. While this is kinda cool, I honestly have little reason to skip. I find if I seed with the right act, it's nearly all good.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Murphy View Post
    Have you uploaded the skip file yet?
    Nope. I'm doing a college visit to Vanderbilt. I'll upload it as soon as I get back home.
    Nope. I'm doing a college visit to Vanderbilt. I'll upload it as soon as I get back home.
    Thanks!

I hope you enjoy Vandy, great school.
  17.    #57  
    Annnnddd, The patch files are now attached to the original post.

(Off topic: I have the chance to take a class at the local community college, how can I best improve my webOS development skills? Would a class in Javascript be good? Thanks, the student relations lady stared at me like I was crazy when I asked.)

(Off topic: I have the chance to take a class at the local community college, how can I best improve my webOS development skills? Would a class in Javascript be good.)
    Yes, a class on JavaScript would be very useful given how much it's used in webOS development.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Annnnddd, The patch files are now attached to the original post.

(Off topic: I have the chance to take a class at the local community college, how can I best improve my webOS development skills? Would a class in Javascript be good? Thanks, the student relations lady stared at me like I was crazy when I asked.)
    Touchpad patch fails to patch.

Thanks for your efforts.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Murphy View Post
    Touchpad patch fails to patch.

Thanks for your efforts.
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll create a new one. Does anyone know what I did wrong?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast