Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75
Like Tree10Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    Do I need to do anything to enable beta apps or how do I access the beta app catalog? It's not showing up in the app catalog for me and google doesn't have much info...
    All you have to do is to click on the link (oh hey! its in my signature!) in your touchpad browser. It will launch the app catalog on the Pandora Tablet page.
    **Developer of Pandora Tablet for Touchpad** (Click to Download)



    @drewksparks_dev on Twitter

    Devices: Palm Pre 2 and 32gb Touchpad

    I'm a webOS freak, according to my mother.
  2. #22  
    Can anyone help show me how to setup a vpn address using VPN app so that I can use this Pandora app in Canada?
  3. bable's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by drewksparks View Post
    All you have to do is to click on the link (oh hey! its in my signature!) in your touchpad browser. It will launch the app catalog on the Pandora Tablet page.
    The link took me to this page in my browser but nothing links to the app catalog or starts a download... This looks awesome, but did I already break it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    The link took me to this page in my browser but nothing links to the app catalog or starts a download... This looks awesome, but did I already break it?
    Your problem is that you aren't using the default browser. Do that, and let me know how it goes. If it still doesn't work, I've submitted it to the webOSnation homebrew app feeds.
    **Developer of Pandora Tablet for Touchpad** (Click to Download)



    @drewksparks_dev on Twitter

    Devices: Palm Pre 2 and 32gb Touchpad

    I'm a webOS freak, according to my mother.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    The link took me to this page in my browser but nothing links to the app catalog or starts a download... This looks awesome, but did I already break it?
    That's my problem from the beginning. Does not take me to the catalog, takes me to that page. My touchpad does nothave a phone number
  6. bable's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    That's my problem from the beginning. Does not take me to the catalog, takes me to that page. My touchpad does nothave a phone number
    Use the stock browser, it'll work.

    Quote Originally Posted by drewksparks View Post
    Your problem is that you aren't using the default browser. Do that, and let me know how it goes. If it still doesn't work, I've submitted it to the webOSnation homebrew app feeds.
    You're a cunning man! Worked perfectly through the stock browser and I'll let you know if I have any issues or great ideas. A whole new group of apps... Are there any other beta apps that you recommend?
    Last edited by bable; 01/30/2012 at 10:52 PM.
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
  7. #27  
    i'm seeing version 1.0.4 now, is that the latest one? if so, I'm still seeing the issue with the login screen. *edit #2* o.k. it just updated to 0.9.1

    also, things i'm noticing
    1. needs back button from the preferences screen
    2. when in the list of stations, in the by date or A - Z area, the A - Z has   before and after A - Z
    3. at the top of the stations list, i'm seeing <img src="http://forums.webosnation.com/images/quickmix-list-icon.png"/>
    4. the quick list is also under the stations header at the top when in the by date view
    5. seeing the same image code for the now playing channel in list view. ,img src="http://forums.webosnation.com/images/nowplaying-list-icon.png"/>


    those are the main things I'm seeing other than what you've mentioned so far I think.

    nice tablet version of the app. Thanks!!

    *edit*
    a also noticed that when in list view, landscape and portrait, maybe making the alphabetical lines extend a bit further maybe all the way across. more so an aesthetic issue than glaring problem with the app not sure if that 's possible. I can't remember off the top of my head if those bars can be extended or not.

    I think when in portrait view, it needs 1024x1024 wallpaper (I think that was the right size) to get rid of the white space at the bottom of the screen
    Last edited by kevhead; 01/31/2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: various changes noted
  8. #28  
    Using internalz pro my path was: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.drewksparks.pandora-tablet/app/core

    Maybe that was just for me, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the path file might be different.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Would love to see unlimited skips for Slacker. I use slacker way more than Pandora.
    I'll look into getting that, how many skips does it let you have?
  10. TimBoch's Avatar
    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by franzen View Post
    Using internalz pro my path was: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.drewksparks.pandora-tablet/app/core

    Maybe that was just for me, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the path file might be different.
    Mine too. That explains why it wasn't working.
    Tim Boche

    Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    Mine too. That explains why it wasn't working.
    I'll make sure o add that to my original post. Thanks! It must've slipped my mind.
    **Developer of Pandora Tablet for Touchpad** (Click to Download)



    @drewksparks_dev on Twitter

    Devices: Palm Pre 2 and 32gb Touchpad

    I'm a webOS freak, according to my mother.
  12. Sylo's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #32  
    Thanks for this app. Glad to see the sign in screen isn't all funky anymore. I didn't see any issues last night, but I'll check it out again tonight when I get home.
  13. #33  
    I may be the only on interested in this, but it would be nice to add our own backgrounds for the app. Jpg support would also be cool.


    Edit; Jpg is supported, woohoo. Sorry for my ignorance.
    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by Daughain; 02/02/2012 at 07:31 PM.
  14. Sylo's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #34  
    When you go to the info page of the song playing, the text is blue. Blue text on blue background, not so easy on the eyes.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylo View Post
    When you go to the info page of the song playing, the text is blue. Blue text on blue background, not so easy on the eyes.
    I am able to read it but agree it's not optimal.
  16. jkromero's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #36  
    This is great. I am new to webOS. I wish I had been a part of it for a lot longer. This community rocks! This is some work! Thanks a ton. Such talent in the webOS community.
  17. #37  
    thanks for the tip!
  18. #38  
    careful y'all, better think twice about stealing 'skips' that don't belong to you...
  19. #39  
    Drewsparks, do you know if there are any dependencies for Pandora-tablet in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications? I deleted some crap from the folder, and now Pandora-tablet launches the splash screen and freezes. Any ideas?

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughain View Post
    Drewsparks, do you know if there are any dependencies for Pandora-tablet in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications? I deleted some crap from the folder, and now Pandora-tablet launches the splash screen and freezes. Any ideas?

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Thats where all application files are stored, including Pandora Tablet. Try uninstalling it, then installing it again.
    **Developer of Pandora Tablet for Touchpad** (Click to Download)



    @drewksparks_dev on Twitter

    Devices: Palm Pre 2 and 32gb Touchpad

    I'm a webOS freak, according to my mother.
    propwashz likes this.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions