1.    #1  
    How can I turn Skype off so it doesn't connect when I recieve a call. I have my phone on Skype so I can recieve calls via this.
    That was freaking me out too,...lol. Fear not, I have a solution that works!! Go to the messaging icon. (it is a stock icon and comes with TP) Open it. In the upper left section you will find that it is lit up green for available. (This is turned on automatically after you get your skype account set up.)Simply select off line and Skype is down. This does, however, also shut down all instant messaging apps you may have. You will have to reverse this process to be able to rec Skype calls or turn back on any instant messaging apps you may have on your TP.
    Since 3.0.2 or 3.0.4, you can select online/offline on a per-account basis, though.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Since 3.0.2 or 3.0.4, you can select online/offline on a per-account basis, though.
    Hummmm, did not know that,....thanks. I'm not an IM person but if I become one this info will be helpful.