1.    #1  
    I've read that I should remove all my feeds before installing the new patches. Is this correct? I have clock-themes, optware, precentral, precentral-themes, prethemer, webos internals, webos kernels, webos patches. Do I really delete all of those?

I've read that I should install EPR (emergency patch recovery). Is this correct? Should it be done before or after uninstalling feeds?

Is there anything else I should do before installing the updated patches?

Thanks in advance.
    No. You do not need to remove any of the feeds. All you need to do is simply update the patches and all else should be taken care of automatically. On the other hand, running EPR first, may be a good idea. Simply update the 'Saved Pacjkage List' in Preware and then run EPR. Which will remove all the currently installed patches. After rebooting, simply go to 'Save Package List' and 'Install All'.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    No. You do not need to remove any of the feeds. All you need to do is simply update the patches and all else should be taken care of automatically. On the other hand, running EPR first, may be a good idea. Simply update the 'Saved Pacjkage List' in Preware and then run EPR. Which will remove all the currently installed patches. After rebooting, simply go to 'Save Package List' and 'Install All'.
    I did what you said, and the first two times I hit "Install All" I got an error message. The third time was a charm or some reason it worked.

Thank you.