Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    32GB SOLD OUT 4669 units by 6:30pm est on woot.com
    ORDER PACE:1 every 14.345seconds

    16GB SOLD OUT 739 units by 4am est on sellout.woot.com
    ORDER PACE:1 every 13.863seconds

    refurbed
    Last edited by mc_gusto; 01/27/2012 at 09:53 PM.
  2. #2  
    Beat me to it!


    The HP TouchPad (Refurbished) is today’s deal on Woot (Woot® : One Day, One Deal. Here’s the listing as it appears on the site:

    HP TouchPad 9.7” 32GB Wi-Fi Tablet
    $219.99 + $5 shipping


    Condition:
    * * Refurbished

    Product:
    * * 1 HP TouchPad 32GB Wi-Fi Tablet, 9.7” Capacitive LCD, webOS 3.0, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11n, 1.3MP Cam




    Also, Deals.Woot : One Community, Every Deal (SM) has the 16GB version:

    HP TouchPad 9.7” 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet
    $169.99 + $5 shipping


    Condition:
    * * Refurbished

    Product:
    * * 1 HP TouchPad 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet, 9.7” Capacitive LCD, webOS 3.0, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11n, 1.3MP Cam*
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/27/2012 at 12:40 AM.
  3. #3  
    Deals definitely aren't as good as before.. but still amazing prices for tabs!!!
  4. #4  
    16gb refurbs are on sellout.woot.com for $169
    32gb refurbs are woot.com for $219

    Get 'em while they're hot. Woot!

  5.    #5  
    I was surprised I was the first one. 10 minutes into the sale. Slickdeals prolly had 100 posts already by that time.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    I was surprised I was the first one. 10 minutes into the sale. Slickdeals prolly had 100 posts already by that time.
    I just checked the SD thread; as of now, it's only about 20 posts. I guess the hype has died down, plus you probably wouldn't get much more if you wanted to buy it & flip it for a profit; which is good. This time the people who actually want to buy it & use it should be able to get one.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I just checked the SD thread; as of now, it's only about 20 posts. I guess the hype has died down, plus you probably wouldn't get much more if you wanted to buy it & flip it for a profit; which is good. This time the people who actually want to buy it & use it should be able to get one.
    I agree, this is a great time for true webOS fans to get involved in the community again, at least in the tablet sense. Add this to the "good news" pile that has been growing larger and larger for webOS :-)
  8. xanbo's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #8  
    Good enough of a deal for me. I'm in.
  9. #9  
    Woke up at 4am for a good reason this time! got a 32gb, not sure what Ill do with all that storage, maybe play with putting Ubuntu on it?

    WebOS for life
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
  10. #10  
    Looks like the 16Gig is sold out before 6 am. 32 Gig is still available.
  11. #11  
    I love the extra storage on the 32Gig. At $219, it's still a fantastic deal! I keep having to hold myself off on buying another one.
  12. #12  
    Yeah, ran over here from woot to post this. Someone wanna give me the name of a 'secret santa' here? I want to be the beneficiary, not the benefactor.
    I'd also like to welcome the 100 new members this is going to bring in.
    Ya know, there's gotta be a white one in that batch of touchpads they're selling.
    Last edited by woosh; 01/27/2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: clarity ha!
    You plug your phone in?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I love the extra storage on the 32Gig. At $219, it's still a fantastic deal! I keep having to hold myself off on buying another one.
    I can't justify it.

    I can't justify it.

    I dont need another touchpad.

    I DONT NEED ANOTHER TOUCHPAD.


    Alright, I feel better. Not going to click it. Not a bad deal for someone who needs/wants a tablet.
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

    Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
  14. #14  
    I bit. I think I'll share this one with my sister's family. They have led a tablet free life.
  15. #15  
    I really really like my touchpad, but I really don't like HPs warranty service.
  16.    #16  
    SOLD OUT (of both now)
  17. #17  
    Thank God before I got greedy bought and bought another. Good deal hut I got mine already, :-)
  18. #18  
    Congrats to all that got one, again showing what a reasonable price point would have been in the first place!
  19. #19  
    To be fair, that reasonable price point would have had HP losing $140 per unit Not very sustainable for an item with no other revenue stream to offset that cost. I was hoping for a $99 16GB when I saw Woot had them for sale this morning, but couldn't justify the extra $70 they were asking over the firesale price.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    To be fair, that reasonable price point would have had HP losing $140 per unit Not very sustainable for an item with no other revenue stream to offset that cost. I was hoping for a $99 16GB when I saw Woot had them for sale this morning, but couldn't justify the extra $70 they were asking over the firesale price.
    God, at 99$ I'd have bought as many of the damn things as I could carry ;p.

    As it sits, I'm well stocked on touchpads and touchpad accessories. I don't need any more.

    I dont even know what I'd do with a handful more 16gb's, I guess I'd gift them to family or something. I dont even know what to do with all the ones I already have (my wife doesn't really use hers, she prefers her macbook pro).
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

    Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions