1.    #1  
    Hey all,

New to webos - received my 32GB TP for Christmas

Just recently installed preware and having a blast, but some "issues" have surfaced causing a concern.
    I am seriously unable to find some homebrew apps - specifically "touchplayer" and "Theme Manager." I have searched high and low for these apps by manually searching and also navigating to their paths given info online, but they are nowhere to be found.

All of a sudden it hit me - I had downloaded to 3.0.5 about a week and a half ago or so and wonder if that's having an effect on the apps I'm able to download.

Am I totally wrong or just ignorantly blind?

Thanks!
    Tony
    Everyone is waiting for 3.0.5 patches, they need updating & testing I guess ! Hang on, they will show up, I am sure ! Read others peoples confusion on the subject. I am waiting for Private Browsing, the only patch I use, seems to speed up the browser a little bit. Welcome to WebOS !
    Well Theme Manager is more than just an "app" i believe the 3.0.5 version is in either alpha or beta feeds.

No clue on touchplayer as I have never installed it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    TouchPlayer is now only available by adding a private feed in Preware or as a download directly form the developer. For more info and a download link, refer to --> TouchPlayer Documentation Coding for Mobile Platforms
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad