Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Got my TP back from repair (or a new/refurb one). Plugged it into the charger and it comes up with a big USB symbol in the middle.

How do I get it out of that mode so I can use it? I don't seem to be able to just turn it off.

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    Got my TP back from repair (or a new/refurb one). Plugged it into the charger and it comes up with a big USB symbol in the middle.

How do I get it out of that mode so I can use it? I don't seem to be able to just turn it off.

Alan
    When I recently had the same problem, I simply held the power and middle buttons at the same until it cleared. It has been awhile, but I believe that it shut down and I rebooted.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Never mind - sorted.
    The easiest way is to eject the USB device from Windows. It comes right back to the main screen.
    Also play with volume up/down - I was stuck in USB last week, eventually doctored, still stuck, then took someone's advice and played with volume buttons. If the button is stuck, it will always reboot you in special mode.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Poor repairing.. Push vol up and vol down. Should feel something on it . If vol up is locked that means touchpad will enter into recovery mode everytime when turn on the device...